Join us on Friday 26 May for a Paw-some Afternoon Tea. Bake or buy some tasty treats, pour some friends and family a cuppa and have a fun-filled afternoon in aid of Cats Protection.
If you love cats, love a get-together or just love cake, we are asking you to hold your own Paw-some Afternoon Tea and help us help more cats and kittens in need. What better way to give unwanted cats a second chance?
Whether you’ll be at home, in work or at school, invite your friends, family, colleagues and schoolmates to join you for an afternoon of tea, coffee, cakes, scones, sandwiches and anything else you fancy. Indulge in a little luxury to give cats and kittens across the country a chance of health and happiness.
Sign up to receive your free pack at www.pawsometea.org and we’ll send you everything you need to make your event the cat’s whiskers. We’ve got bunting, cake flags, games, recipes and much more.
Need some inspiration now?
Here’s how to make a cat-face balloon for your afternoon tea:
What you will need
- balloons (helium-filled balloons work best)
- card or paper
- Fold over the short edge of your card/paper up to about 9cm
- Draw a triangle and cut it out
- Unfold your shape and cut in half down the fold
- Fold a tab around 1cm wide at the bottom of each ear
- Using tape, stick the ears on either side of the top of the balloon and the whiskers in the middle as shown
- Draw and cut out a nose and whiskers
- Using tape, stick the whiskers on to your balloon
- Try adding more detail to the balloon using a marker pen
For even more Paw-some Afternoon Tea ideas, check out our Pinterest board.
Follow Cats Protection's board Paw-some Afternoon Tea Inspiration on Pinterest.
So put the kettle on and start planning your Paw-some Afternoon Tea!